Counselling Time Frame
This will depend upon which approach you want us to work within. The goals that you want to achieve, as well as how you manage and process change.
The Initial Assessment will take place, and last for approx 60 minutes. This will uncover any symtoms of depression, anxiety, or self harm. At 6 weekly counselling reviews, or on discharge, we will complete an outcome measure form for monitoring well-being.
- CBT is Time Limited For 6-12 weeks
- Client Centred Therapy Is Open-Ended To Suit On-Going Needs
- Equine Assisted Learning Is Weekly, 10 Sessions - 12 Months
- Couples Counselling And Coaching 10 -18 Weeks
- Review Regularly 6 weeks Throughout Our Time Together.
When assessing your needs, we have the choice to complete a CORE evaluation score form, to help identify where you need to be supported most.
The sessions mostly last for 60 minutes with the exception of Equine Assisted Learning where we work for 90 minutes.
There is flexibility to come more than once a week if in a crisis, or alternatively if your circumstances should change, we can set up skype sessions.
When you contact me, you can expect me to be deeply empathic and compassionate towards you and the material which you bring. Whilst we are working together, I commit to being both non-judgemental and open minded. I can guarantee that you and the material which you share will be held in a spirit of care.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Free 15 Minute Telephone Consultation Or e-mail.
- Cost Is Based On A Sliding Scale Related To Income.
- I Offer Limited Consessions For Students.
- Individual Adults & Adolescent £55
- Couples £65
- Families (2-4 people) £65
- Supervision £50
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy £60
- Clients on Benefits/Unemployed & students £45
- All phone calls/e-mails are treated with respect, confidentiality and responded to by myself
- Contact me on: 07533 845 118