Making Time For Counselling
- Assessment will last for approx 60 minutes. This will direct the focus of our work. We will review how things are going, to ensure the counselling is working for you. At the end of counselling, you have the option to complete an outcome measure form for monitoring well-being.
The duration will depend on which approach you want us to work within. The goals that you set and also what you want to achieve. How you personally manage the process of change and maintaining these changes. Feedback is valued throughout the process, and testimony at the end.
CBT is 6-12 sessions
Client Centred Therapy is open-ended
EAL (Equine Assisted Learning) is open-ended
Couples Counselling is 6-8 sessions
We regularly review
You have the choice to complete a CORE evaluation score form, to help identify where you need help most.
The sessions last for 50 minutes with the exception of Equine Assisted Learning where we work for 90 minutes. Couples might prefer 90 minutes and to come every 10 days.
Flexibility to come more than once a week if in a crisis. Also, if your circumstances should change, we can set up skype or telephone sessions. Endings will be discussed when it seems appropriate and negotiated from both sides.
You can expect me to be deeply empathic and compassionate towards you and the material which you bring. Whilst we are working together, I commit to being both non-judgemental and open-minded. I can guarantee that you and the material which you share will be held in a spirit of care.
What's the Cost?
- A Free 15 Minute Telephone Consultation
- Cost Is Based On A Sliding Scale Related To Income
- Limited Concessions For Students
- Individual Sessions £55
- Couples £70
- Families (2-4 people) £70
- Supervision £50
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy £60
- Clients on Benefits/Unemployed & students £45
- All phone calls/e-mails are treated with respect, confidentiality and responded to by myself
- Contact me now on: tel: 07533-845-118